1 x ACR39U Smart Card Reader supplied
(ACR38U-I1, ACR38U-N1, ACR39U-U1, ACR39T-A1 can also be supported)
5 x ACOS3 microprocessor-based Cards supplied
5 x SLE 5542 memory cards supplied
(SLE 5528 memory cards can also be supported)
A comprehensive set of resources for the application developer, comprising:
- A universal ACS driver installer. Enables all ACS readers to run under various Windows operating systems.
- Sample codes in an array of programming languages. These code samples will help you to master card programming and PC/SC operations. There are sample codes to deal with manipulation of accounts, binary files, configuring answer to reset (ATR), creating files, reading and writing files, memory card programming, mutual authentication, encryption and secure messaging. These are provided in all of the following programming languages: Active X (x86 / x64), Java (x86 / x64), Linux C++ (x86 / x64) MS Visual Basic .NET 2013 (x86 / x64), MS Visual C# .NET 2013 (x86 / x64), MS Visual C++ .NET 2013 (x64), MS Visual Basic C++ 6.0 (x86)
- ACS Smart Card and Reader Tool. This allows you to perform all of the reader and ACOS3 card commands, with connections to numerous PC/SC compliant smart card readers, through a simple user interface.
- A range of other easy-to-use utilities, that will make it simple to check your reader is properly installed, will allow you to execute PC/SC-compliant Windows API smart card functions, and help you develop script command files to interact with smart cards. These utilities are called QuickView (checks reader installation), PCSC Learning Tool (helps with step-by-step use of PC/SC API) and Script Tool 4 (enables smart card control by script commands).
- A Software Development Kit User Manual and set of technical reference documents for the reader and cards supplied.
1 GHz Pentium Processor or higher
256 MB RAM
600 MB Free Hard Disk Space
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (to use the ACS Smart Card and Reader Tool)
Operating System support
Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (x86 and x64), Linux Ubuntu 16.04